Monday 20 May 2013

Stade Roland Garros


I kinda like this shot - there is a little something to it

Entrance to the Roland Garros Museum 
 
The wall with past champions  - I still have so may childhood memories of them all




Here I am in the conference room after my first title.  I have a funny feeling that this might have been my last :(

Rafael Nadal's locker
 
Roger Federer's locker.  Top players are allocated the same lockers year after year - for the sake of tradition


During the tour the court was being prepared for the upcoming French Open.  Because of this there were no lines on court


Th always recognizable Roland Garros Logo

"In real life" the court seems a lot smaller, and the whole complex a lot more compact
 
At least I could climb up somewhere -  never underestimate the eagerness of a tourist 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment